• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High Dynamic Range in Lumetri Color

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i'm exposing in HLG with my EOS-R on C-Log via a Atomos Ninja V monitor Recorder.

the image is beautul and sharp.

I add the HLG (canon 10bit LUT) in basic correction and then balance out the exposure, add some saturation and tweak the s-curve. 

Then, I hit the High Dynamic Range button in Lumetri Color and it is beautifuly balanced with extra dymanic range, BUT it softens the image to the point where clients state "I hate to say it mate, but it's a bit soft, were you in focus?" 

I've noticed in 4K its not as noticable, but in 1080 its very soft.

Any clues?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/High-Dynamic-Range-in-Lumetri-Color/td-p/10701861

See this for the FAQ I made on using Premiere for HDR work. There are a number of very specific things you need to set, and hardware to acquire.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil, I will do that..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, 

I don't mean to be a bother, or to bring this out of the grave, but the link you provided there just takes me back to this page.  Is there an updated link to the FAQ you created?  Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines