• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Вопрос о способе оплаты для тех кто из России.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте!

Не проходит оплата с банковской карты, до этого несколько месяцев все было в порядке. Написала в чат техподдержки и перепривязала карту, но кажется это не сработало. Есть у российских пользователей опыт оплаты с яндекс денег подписки на облако?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi иринац58529516,

I have escalated the issue to the concerned team, the CC is active till December 8th 2016. The December payment did not go through.

I will update you as soon as we get any information from the concerned team.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree!

Thanks for the answer. I asked the Support but it had no effect on my card.  I updated payment information and I am waiting for the result.

I want to keep my subscription!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi иринац58529516,

Upon investigation it was found that credit card had a failed authorization.

I have been asked to request you to contact the Bank to know the cause of failure of processing the transaction.

Please let us know the reason here & by personal message too, I can gladly follow up.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree!

I put a new card to pay. The name cards is "Qiwi". Card bought a subscription this morning. On the Bank's website it is clear that the transaction is pending. In a personal account there was a record for a new transaction, but I do not know whether the payment is completed. I called the bank. The bank said that the card is working and it made the payment. They said that the money sent. Payee must confirm payment.

What is the name of the card, which is not authorized? I have two credit cards in "Management Plan"

Sorry my English is bad((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree!

I'll call the bank again. The bank is waiting for confirmation of payment.   Payment can be done without CVV.

1.png3.png

I can see subscription renewal. Can you give me some your opinion on the state of payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

На текущий месяц вопрос можно считать решенным. Напишу свой опыт, может он  пригодиться. Я увидела, что проблема оплаты российскими пользователями достаточно острая.

Итак: какое то время я оплачивала creative cloud с карты совершенно без проблем. Но эту идиллию прервало письмо из Adobe извещающее о том, что оплата не происходит. Позвонила в банк, они сообщили что запроса об оплате не было. Перепривязала эту же карту заново, не сработало.

Завела  кошелек Киви (QVC). Специально для этих платежей. Положила туда сумму для оплаты. Привязала карту в кабинете Adobe. Тут же банк с которым работает Adobe списал и вернул 3 рубля. Это хороший знак. Основной платеж банк снял только на следующие сутки. Но три-четыре дня деньги не списывались со счета, звонила в Киви и они сказали, что ждут подтверждения банка-получателя платежей. При этом счет-фактура была уже доступна на следующий день. И запись о транзакции и продлении подписки отображалась в кабинете.

Это не реклама, а краткое описание своего опыта.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Так вы содали киви кошелек, а карту вы какую имеете ввиду: Вы к кошельку привязали карту какого-то другого банка или создали там же еще карту киви?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

О! Вы как солнцем осветили!! 
значит можно использовать киви! 
только непонятно какую карту надо создать в QIWI? 
спасибо вам, и сил всем нам!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Сообщение про киви — 2016 год. Сейчас совсем другая ситуация из-за блокировки SWIFT. Я просто в отчаянии, без ПО Adobe как без рук 😞 Что нам — снова на пиратские версии переходить, как в дикие девяностые?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

найдите меня в телеграм.  😉 
расскажу

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

найдите меня в телеграм.  😉 
расскажу

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines