Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 year code (reseller) redeemed but account doesn't show it

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been on Photography Plan for years (monthly payment), changed last month to yearly payment (paid) and then bought 1 year of the same plan through a reseller. The code was accepted and everything seems fine.

But there is no confirmation in my account that the code is actually active and will be used: next year payment hasn't changed (2022) and it's still associated to my payment card.

How can I verify that the code for 1 year is really active and taken into account?

Thanks,

Olivier

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I see you have an active Photography subscription under the same ID as with forums. You are being charged on your card for that subscription and there is no code associated with it. Did you use the same email address to activate the code? 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes (I have only one email address).

The code was accepted (but there was no confirmation). I tried it again and it said "already used" (which I considered as a better confirmation, actually).

Thanks for your help, Kanika.

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @KanikaS 

Any update on the status for my 1 year purchased?

Thanks,

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines