Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 year sub technically ended, can not cancel it, missing black friday deal

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

So I got the 1 year sub on the last years black friday deal.

I was notified about my subscription going back to usual price so I wanted to cancel it. I was given an option for 2 free months, I agreed.

Then a few days later I realized it's black friday and I saw adobe had the deal again.

Tried to buy it, couldn't because the old sub is still active via the 2 free months. 

If I now try to cancel it, I am forced to pay the entire 1 year fee. Clearly a mistake on adobes end.

And now when I try to contact support, I realize that this gorillion dollar company doesn't have any form of real life support. No form of contact, email, phone, social media. 

want to buy another year, but not at full price. I'm locked out from doing it. 

Hopefully there's someone alive over at Adobe support, if there is any, that can see this and help me out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, special deals are one time only, for new subscriptions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no chat icon available. Adblocks disabled, cookies cleared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon is a small bubble with 3 dots inside, if you can't see it then try by changing your browser

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Black Friday discount is for first-time members only. And only one per customer.  Read the TERMS below.

https://www.adobe.com/offer-terms/cc_full_special_offer.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines