• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

20% offer

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I was wondering if I buy the all apps plan on 20% discount, will I have the same discount for every month or the next month I will pay the full price? 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Thank you. The terms say "12-mo subscription required. At the end of your offer term, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the standard subscription rate, unless you elect to change or cancel your subscription" So, you must pay for 12 months, and after 12 months, the price will rise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most offers are for new users only, last a year, then rise to standard price. But offers vary, and there are many. Outside Adobe's own site, there are also many scams. Please post a link to the offer do we can get you the right details. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The terms say "12-mo subscription required. At the end of your offer term, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the standard subscription rate, unless you elect to change or cancel your subscription" So, you must pay for 12 months, and after 12 months, the price will rise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines