• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A new low with customer support experiences.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to share my god awfull experience with the support department of this company.

Don't get me wrong, i adore the programs and have been using them for my study and work for a long time now, but this is a new low with customer support experiences.

The problem i have is, definitly partly my fault but definitly not unfixable. 

I would like to 

1. Change my primairy emailadress. Since it's my old school email, to my secondairy. this isnt permanant. But i have to since my new study has issues with the school email-adresses. I am unable to do that myself due to it already being my secondairy and not having acces to my first email adress anymore. (de-activated since i dont go to school there anymore)

2. Help me with my student discount, since i go to a new school and need the products for my study, but i can't add my new school account mail since it doesn't work, and my old school account mail is inactive. 

so, tldr:

Change my primairy email to my secondairy email, and add student discount if possible. 

THATS IT! 

I will proceed to show you the UNIQUE experience i had with support agent Shwetha:

Contact Adobe 1.png

 This was the start, but since replies were taking longer than 10 minutes i started asking if everything was going alright.

Contact adobe 2.png

Contact adobe 3.png

Contact adobe 4.png

Contact adobe 5.png

contact adobe 6.png

contact adobe 7.png

  

contact adobe 8.png

  Due to the broken english and the absolutely useless advice i got i broke and asked if he or she was new to customer support. Since it took half an hour+ to give me any support at all, which was still as you may have guessed useless. 

I work in sales myself, so i know how it is to help customers but i don't feel like my problem was difficult at all and if the person couldnt help that's okay too. Just don't waste half an hour of my time with not helping me at all.

Braaf_0-1665524726770.png

My case also got auto closed by Shweta without solving my problem at all or awnsering my (in my opinion) funny question. 

I hope someone actually capable from Adobe's support department is a

ble to help since i don't think i will make use or recommend any of their products ever again if this keeps happening, and will simply find other ways which would be a shame, since i'm quite positive about them usually.

Hope you enjoyed reading the waste of time that was this customer support experience.

-Marvey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  i assume it's because you edited that exchange (for brevity) that it's not possible (for me to assess it).

anyway, it doesn't matter what i think.  i'm another user like you.

what is important is that you now have a case number because of that chat.  it should be in your adobe account and in an email you received after that chat ended.  start another chat and supply that case number to the next agent so you don't have to start over.

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines