• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abobe Log In

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so I purchased the Adobe Student Package a while ago and we used my school account. However in order for the Adobe Cloud to verify the email, they must send one to the email provided. Rather than provide my personal email, I provided my school email, thinking that was what I was supposed to do to be eligable for the student package. However, I was enaware of the verification process. My school account is blocked from receiving emails from external sources, so I was never able to verify my email. Now I'm looking to switch my email account to my personal one so that I can actually use what I paid for, but it isn't letting me do that on my profile, saying my email was already confirmed. I tried contacting support but I can't seem to get a hold of them. Any help with this issue will be appreciated.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines