• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absolutely terrible customer service - shady billing. . ?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife lost her login account information. She has 20 different email addresses. We've tried all of them to the best of our knowledge. We have no idea which one it may be. In addition Adobe doesn't send emails with billing info every month, at least none we can find. Which is shady to say the least if they don't. 

We finally called our bank and are charging  back the last charge HOPING we'll get an email about this from adobe. We tried the chatbot, but you need to login BEFORE you can use the chatbot. We tried email, and haven't heard back. I dug up my old adobe account to send this message, hoping someone, anyone(?) can help . . . is there an Obi Wan anywhere in Adobe? All we have is the credit card it's billed to dutifully every month by Adobe (and we're switching her to Canva btw after all of this). Fortunately, our ccard is stopping all future billing. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - Adobe does not do support by email

2 - I fail to see how someone forgetting their account information is at all 'shady billing' by Adobe

Since this is a public forum, nobody here is going to be able to help with an account problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pick up the phone M-F during normal business hours to speak to an Adobe billing agent.  Have your credit card handy. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Also since YOU charged back needlessly, this could come back to bite you.  Be prepared to pay a 50% early termination fee.

===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Adobe don't send bills by email. This is a very common practice, though I wish suppliers were obliged to offer this as an option. 

Why not login and use the chatbot, and explain the situation?  WARNING BE VERY CAREFUL !! WARNING !!Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines