Account activation question

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Photographers group ( Photoshop and Lightroom Classic) and I have a question.  I know I can have the apps active on 2 computers with this account but I have setup a new office (ugh) and will need them on both my home Mac Pro and the new iMac at the office.  I only occassinally need them on my laptop but when I travel I do some basic downloading and editing on the laptop.

How difficult is it to deactivate them on my home computer and activate them on the laptop and then return to the prior setup when I get home.

And, is it a possibility to pay an extra fee and have all 3 computers active at the same time.  Or would I just have to purchase a 2nd account?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Bill Plunkett 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@plunkettphoto,

You may deactivate a device directly from your online account by logging-in below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

The Photography Plan is a single use license which allows 2 devices to be activated but only 1 device may be used at a time.

To purchase a 2nd subscription for office, you will need a different user ID (email) and password.

Or you might want to consider purchasing a Teams plan for multiple users.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/plans.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines