• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account blocked

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my account blocked for some reason. I created a new account and paid another subscription because I needed to keep working. Now I have 2 subscriptions because I can't log in to the blocked account to cancel the subscription. Support does not answer, I have tried the chat, I have tried calling, nothing.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sergio, sorry you are encountering problems contacting us.  I do show that you started a chat session but were unexpectedly disconnected.  Please use a different device to begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.  If the chat window still fails or is disconnected, please use a different device on another network.  You can also click on the link for Contact Options, pictured below, to be given the correct phone number to contact our support team in your country.

Additional contact options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines