• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account deactivation

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently deleted my adobe personal profile I had linked to my uni email. I didn't own a service I only previously used a free trial.

When trying to sign in with my adobe profile I'm prompted with "your personal account has been deactivated", the page quickly refreshes and prompts me with my uin sign in and signing in puts me into just my uni account on adobe with no options to delete anywhere. All of the links I'm given and all alternate routes for assistance all prompt me with "Contact your system Administrator they can help you", or something along those lines.

This isn't an issue with my University so they can't assist me, it's a problem with me deactivating my account but I can't manage to contact adobe support and get around this wall of contact your Administrator.

Also when trying to create an account I'm told an account still exists with my email.
I'm hoping to reactivate my Personal account login.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
Account issues cannot be resolved by the community and you will need to contact customer support.

Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once an account is deactivated, I don't think it can be opened again.  You may have to open a new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines