• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Ownership

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have taken over the IT department in my company.  We have 1 license of Adobe Acrobat.  We deleted the email address for the IT guys and I cannot reset the password to his account.  How do I contact support to get ownership transfered to my account?  I have the copy of the Adobe License Certificate to prove the copy of adobe was purchased.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Thanks you for the answer, however I've been on this site several times.  A lot of answers in this forum points users to that site as a reference for contacting Adobe Customer Care.  Where is the contact form on that page?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John,

You can reach Adobe Customer Care from this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you for the answer, however I've been on this site several times.  A lot of answers in this forum points users to that site as a reference for contacting Adobe Customer Care.  Where is the contact form on that page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just click on "Your contact options for your product or plan" at the under Popular topics > Helpful links.

Or click on the round online chat icon (if available) at the lower right corner of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

First option did not work for me.  It was just looping back to the site.  The Chat window was what help me complete the transfer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, glad to hear it – and thanks for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines