• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding licences

Engaged ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know with our current plan my company can only use adobe on two computers at a time. We need to use it on about 4 computers. Do I then need to set up another individual account in order to do that using a different email address? I'm really struggling with understanding what adobe offers for small business in terms of multiple licences. I don't want to have to set up another seperate adobe I.D. I just want to add licences onto my existing I.D. or find a business account that is truly for a small business that just needs a couple more computers running adobe software.

We use Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere

Thank you and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place for this.🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An individual plan is for 1 person and 1 person only on up to 2 devices (laptop/desktop or home/office).  Any other use is a violation of the Terms of Service Agreement. 

If you have 4 employees, you need either 4 individual licenses or 1 Team license with 4 seats.  The advantage with a Team Plan is that you get other perks that individuals don't get plus an admin console to manage seats as staff changes occur.

Team Single App = US $35/seat

Team All Apps = US $80/seat

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need 4 people using a program, you will need 4 individual licenses (and 4 Adobe IDs) or 4 Team licenses (all can be linked to the same account).

Feel free to contact our sales team who can talk you through the pros and cons of these and help you find the best solution.

The relevant phone number for your region and chat icon can be found on the pricing page: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bear in mind that licenses are for use by a single human, even though they can be installed on two different computers. So the two licenses are not for sharing with staff or colleagues. So six people need six licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all...I ultimately need to talk to an account manager I think at this point and will check some of the links provided here. It's become so confusing between subscription accounts and past purchased software that we're still using on some computers. At this point we want to retire the old software and only be using the subcription based software. I logged into our account page and from there, I can't see any clear way of adding licences.

The overview shows that plans that we have and the Plans/my plans, just basically show that agian...No place do I see "add a plan" or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ultrachrome, good evening.
If you can't add a license from your account, it's likely that you have an Individual license.
As others have already said, the Individual license does not have the idea of adding, so it seems that it cannot be added.
From the flow of the story so far, it may be better to consult with the sales team once and consider migrating to a team license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you TkfY...We've been using various Adobe software sinse we first went digital in 2004 and at this point it is a bit of a muddled mess right now between purchased versions and subcription version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines