Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Someone to My Account?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I have an employee that I would like to give someone access to some of the apps on my account so that they may learn the apps and help me in my business.  My understanding is that I can install apps from my account on 2 different computers.  So can I install apps on my employee laptop they want to learn?  Or do I need to provide the computer to the employee?  Or is this a situation that requires me to pay extra to give an employee access to my creative cloud apps?  If so how much extra would that cost?

Just trying to figure out how to handle this situation correctly

David "Glamour Dave" Nienow

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No sharing allowed.  Individual accounts are for a single user only. Your current license allows you to use Creative Cloud on up to 2 devices, yes.  But you may use only one device at a time (home/work, desktop/laptop).

Your new recruit needs their own individual Creative Cloud plan.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Or you must cancel what you have and get a Creative Cloud plan for Teams.  Your organization's IT dept will manage plan seats from an admin console.  Each seat costs USD $40/month for a single app and $80/month for all apps.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/plans.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines