• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe: A Short-sighted company with a broken moral compass.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Adobe for demonstrating that you are the most Short-sighted tech company in the world. I have been an Adobe User for most of my career. You develop wonderful products but this time you just really did wrong. Venezuelan people are struggling to survive in a fake dictatorship where one of the most sensitive matters is human rights and actually freedom of speech. It is known that adobe tools enable professionals all over the world to generate content that allows people to express but more important to denounce injustice. By doing this “Venezuela designers turn to piracy after Adobe announces it will cut service"

Designers, content creators in Venezuela rely on your tools not only to create funny memes in facebook but actually to show the world how much damage the Venezuelan government has done to the Venezuelan people. And quoting one of my most admired characters in British politics, the Venezuelan government could not give more a flying flamingo about you Adobe (thank you John Bercow 😛 ).

I know supporting piracy is a difficult statement here, but at the same time, there are a lot of young designers that are trying to survive by providing cheap labor online. So friend’s history will not condemn you for violating fat pig laws that forgot how to be human.

In conclusion for a Web developer like me, this may be career drop but I expected better from a company I have dedicated more than 20 years of my life. I know probably no one will read this but if someone important at Adobe actually does, I please ask you to reconsider your position because the people you are damaging are just labor class and warriors struggling to survive (thanks Tool) in a very fake democracy fill with injustice.

Luis E. Nesi M.

Human, musician want a be and web developer.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines