• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe account and apps

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have an issue with my Creative Clouds applications. I paid the entire month (as each month) but I can't use the apps, as I didn't own these. I don't understand why.. Does anyone already experienced that issue and know how to fix it ? Because of the containment, it's not easy to call them and have an answer, but I really need these apps for my studies...

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to explain what exactly you mean by "I can't use the apps".

What ahppens when you try to open any of the Adobe Programs you have installed.

(Please not that Creative "CLOUD" is just a Name. You still need to Download and Install the programs on Your Computer to actually Use them)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already downloaded and installed the programs since September...... When I open the programs, a window appears saying that my "free trial period" is done. But I pay each month, and I've never seen that before, my bank account has been debited four day ago.

(Sorry for my English, I'm French...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines