Exit

Adobe CC for Non Profit

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I authenticated my Non Profit at DuckSoup.org

What I need to do future film editing work is Premiere Pro CC 2021.

At DuckSoup I can get a year's price $238 for Premiere Pro CC 2021.

Then I noticed on a few sites Creative Cloud All apps which would include all the Adobe apps that are most useful.

This site:  [Untrusted link removed by moderator as per forum guidelines.]

I need to make a best of decision. That's why I developed links to a few sites offer discount to Non Profit Organizations.

Let me know if this All apps is a better deal then a single purchase of Premiere Pro.

Thanks for any advise.

Gratitude....

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

I don't know either of those organizations, so I may only say to be VERY CAREFUL if you do not buy direct from Adobe... there are a lot of fake/cracked versions out there which have malware included that will steal your information

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Creative Cloud all apps is around US$50 per month, $600 per year. Adobe do not sell any kind of one time purchase. So, sadly, what you've found - since it doesn't exist and the price is absurd - is obviously criminal - such as

* you get nothing (except that the criminals now have your credit card number!)

* you get a subscription, paid for with someone else's stolen card, which works for a few months before the original card holder cancels it

* you get something packed with malware that works for a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Adobe offers 60% off to eligible Students & Teachers for 12 months of Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Best of all, this is sold directly from Adobe so you know it's the real thing.  It's not from some 3rd party vendor's site which might not be genuine.

Single app plans start at $21/month for 12 months.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know either of those organizations, so I may only say to be VERY CAREFUL if you do not buy direct from Adobe... there are a lot of fake/cracked versions out there which have malware included that will steal your information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud all apps is around US$50 per month, $600 per year. Adobe do not sell any kind of one time purchase. So, sadly, what you've found - since it doesn't exist and the price is absurd - is obviously criminal - such as

* you get nothing (except that the criminals now have your credit card number!)

* you get a subscription, paid for with someone else's stolen card, which works for a few months before the original card holder cancels it

* you get something packed with malware that works for a while - as it collects your passwords and bank info...

So, too good to be true! Thanks for asking!

Beware too of private messages from scammers. Adobe WILL NOT contact you, but people claiming to be from Adobe might reply...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe offers 60% off to eligible Students & Teachers for 12 months of Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Best of all, this is sold directly from Adobe so you know it's the real thing.  It's not from some 3rd party vendor's site which might not be genuine.

Single app plans start at $21/month for 12 months.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I authenticated my Non Profit at DuckSoup.org

Do you mean techsoup.org? Techsoup is a well known technology site for non-profits. Never heard of ducksoup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Bought a non profit subscription through tech soup which pays directly to Adobe.

Thanks everyone for posting useful information to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's TechSoup which offers substantial discounts on Adobe software for charities and non-profits – and they are legitimate. More info here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/creative-cloud-and-tech-soup/m-p/7384087

By contrast, Duck Soup was an old Marx Brothers film; little to do with Adobe software:

ProDesignTools_0-1634696046502.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines