• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC subscription not recognised.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought a year long adobe cc subscription from SurfSput (they are a site with lots of  student discounts in The Netherlands.) After activating this subscription through the provided Adobe mail(notifications@adobe.com) it seems like adobe doesnt recognise my subscription. I've used this site for 3+ years and always have worked perfectly.

I cant contact adobe because I need to "contact the admin" but I doubt this corporation can do much for me.
Is there another way to get in contact with Adobe outside of their chat system?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you may be able to contact Adobe Customer Care by chat or by phone – see this related post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/is-there-actually-any-way-to-get-help-fr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the screenshot i've added that I cant chat with adobe. I'd rather not call because I want to have my contact with adobe in writing so I can read it back and remember what has been said.
Is there a way to have mail contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you just bought an individual CC student subscription that's not attached to any larger institution, then you shouldn't get a message like in your screenshot...

Would suggest contacting where you purchased the subscription from and asking what's going on. Certainly the license you purchased should be legitimate and recognized, so it goes back to the seller if it isn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines