• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Community won't Let Me Login

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This concern is in regard to my main account. I punch in my User Name and Password, and then I find myself on the landing page. Not logged in and unable to click ANY links without shortly being redirected back to the landing page.

I attempted contacting Adobe support, but they apparently don't know how the internet works because their FIRST suggestion was to head over to the local Starbucks and try using their WiFi.

I am, however, successfully posting here today, because I can apparently access this service just fine with a brand new account. I'd much rather keep the history of my old account available though.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

different adobe servers have different requirements for connecting, so connecting here does not mean you can connect everywhere.

try a different browser that supports tls 1.2, if you can't easily try a different connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use another web device that supports cookies and DOES NOT have script blockers — i.e. the latest Firefox or Chrome. 

Ensure your browser security settings are set to Average (good on most websites); not Strict Mode.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines