• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative could resselers

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have one question please I saw some facebook pages are reselling adobe suit subscription for a lower price than adobe platform and they are claiming that there a company and certified resslers by adobe I just wanna know if this is true and if it they can do that ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably not.  here are the authorized resellers - http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is they are selling for a very low price yearly and they give access to all adobe cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are not authorized resellers, report them here:

https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=AGSBBD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know if they are or not they are just facebook pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i posted the link to the authorized resellers so you could search to see if they are in the list.  

however, another user recently reported a problem with an arabic reseller that was in the list.  and if you have a problem (eg, you pay for a 1 year subscription and you only get a 7 day trial), you will be dealing with the reseller, not adobe, so check out their customer service reputation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's below about $30 per month (that's half price), it is stolen. You will get nothing but trouble, and also they will have your credit card numbers, and you may have installed malware too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines