• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe customer service complaint - Billing issue

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got onto an annual plan since early last year.

In Dec 2019, I was unable to update my credit card info online so the rep helped me cancel my annual lock-in subscription pre-maturely. This was due to Adobe website technical issue.

He set up a new annual contract for me and gave me a case number that'd waive me off my cancellation fees.

When I tried cancelling earlier, Adoble site offered me 2 free months subscription.There was no clause mentioned whatsoever.

Now, I am unable to cancel my subscription even though my initial lock-in period was over. I am told to continue paying for it until Dec 2020 because I took the offer of 2 months. I should have been able to cancel it earlier without any cancellation fees because the annual commitment was over then. 

This whole issue happened because your system didn't have the capability to update credit card info! And I need to pay for the next 7 months? I tried chatting with the support and they're being extremely unhelpful!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem

-you are going to have to go back to the chat system

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums though sometimes an adobe staff member may respond (though you have to be careful of scammers looking to get your password and/or money).  most likely you'll need to go through support, again and hopefuly you have something in writing (eg, your saved chat transcript) about what you were promised.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem

-you are going to have to go back to the chat system

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS POST ALSO PROVES MY POINT ABOUT ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just lauighed at other responses. It sure does say it all.. When this is the chats not customer sercvice.  My isssue was having a personal account and federal through school account.  In a hurry the girl deleted both accounts.... So since the 17th my issues are still not resolved.  They put both accounts back up and still have not cancelled the original personal account. that was cancelled on the 17th of Jan.2024.  and again I ahve talked to customer help everyday and have got know where.  SO WHEN THEY CHARGE MY CARD> I HAVE Took Pictures on another device. L cant download any of the apps I need for school in the business/school. and the other account they want money so NEVER GOT my free 7 either.  Calling the bank in the morning to see if I was charged today.

[Edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Wendy349748787naz 

see if there's an open support ticket that needs updating, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines