• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe customer support is SERIOUSLY BAD. Agents are rude and hard to understand!

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long-time user of Adobe products and provide $$$$ to Adobe every year. Today I attempted to stop the auto-renew on my Adobe Stock and it took me 25 minutes to go through chat windows and phone bots to get to a customer representative. The Adobe rep was rude, spoke over me, and was very difficult to understand. I asked the rep to speak more slowly and she spoke over me and hung up the phone. 
This is ridiculously poor customer service for a company that charges much money for its products and services.

I am very unhappy with Adobe and will likely cancel my subscription to your services based on this abysmal customer service experience.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's no way to preemptively stop an auto renewal.  cancel a few days prior to renewal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines