• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe did not let me cancel my trail and I got blocked by them after asking for refund

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a Illustrator trial and I deleted it after 5 days, because as a student I cound not aforde it at the moment. But I got billed after the trial. Deleting the plan did not go through for some reason. And Adobe was asking me to change my password like 5 times in a row. So I wrote to the support, but after 5 messages of asking for refund, I got no answer. Finally Adobe deleted my membership, but didn`t pay me a refund like I was asking in the letters.

Now when I try to write to the support I get "A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products." So I cannot reach them and I was billed for absolutely no reason. In this situaton it sreems Adobe is really taking advanatge of their clients.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefani

unfortunately the forum cannot help you with that. It's a public forum and most of us aren't even employees. The forum has no access to accounts.

So we can only refer you to contact Customer Care again. Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help?

Please try it.

You can also try the [at] adobecare account on Twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also try the phone support, for a more human touch...
Reach us by phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines