• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe has withdrawn money from my bank account 3 times for February and 2 times for March.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe is officially exploiting my bank account, I have 2 different plans in my account and both of them the same products "Creative Cloud All Apps with 100GB" Adobe offered me a more affordable price offer and I accepted it, but even though I accepted, Adobe did not cancel the previous plan and I have been paying so many bills for months, and when I want to cancel the plan myself it wants to withdraw 59 euro from my bank account again!

I want to create a ticket, there is no such place, I click on the option to contact with real people, there is no live chat, customer service is a disgrace, how do I report this to Adobe?

thanks

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vanina,

We're sorry for the trouble. We can see that you have two active subscriptions. We'd advice you to contact our support team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reach this link you sent me on my own, but I can't reach anyone from your team from that page, I mentioned this in my first message, could you please tell me step by step how I can reach your team?
I am sending you a screenshot of my screen.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

If that doesn't work, try a different browser.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.htmld-avoid-disasters/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines