• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Help Centre + file does not exist

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using a new user account on Illustrator and realise I can't open some previous work on Illustrator it says "file does not exist"! I thought that if I log into my personal user (which I have cancelled) I may be able to access them or at least check if they exist in that user but I can't log in without having to sign up for another annual plan! I really need this work from my personal account and since Im now using a work account don't need to be paying twice. Im trying to get help from Adobe Support which requires me to log in, Im trying to use my previous email address and account and keep getting this error "We're sorry. You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator."
I am the system admin! There is no other account linked only the work one which has nothing to do with my personal one or my computer. Im logged out of the work account too. 

Can someone please please help me?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you have explicitly shared your work with other users, there is simply no way to retrieve it without signing in under your old account and even that's assuming they are still there and haven't been deleted as per the privacy and data protection guidelines. You may simply not have used it for too long and the automatic deletion happened after the grace period. In such a case there's really nothing anyone can do. That's why you are always advised to keep local copies/ backups of your files even when using the cloud storage. Everything else to me does not make much sense, but of course feel free to take it up with tech support if you can get through.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines