• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illegally Uninstalled permanent license products

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, in a creative cloud update, uninstalled all the CS6 Master collection application updates without my initiation, permission or any action on my part.  It left the base versions of all apps installed.  I havae the update packages for most of them, but Adobe had put a block on installing any of those updates despite the fact that they are part of what I paid for with my purchase of the permanent license for CS6 Master Collection.  In addition they de-installed all specifica camera and lense correction support in Lightroom 6.14.

Furthermore, the creative cloud version the pushed onto my machine without my knowledge or consent DOES NOT PERMIT UNINSTALLATION UNLESS I UNINSTALL ALL THE CS6 APLLICATIONS AND  LIGHTROOM 6.14.

IN OTHER WORDS ADOBE IS IN CLEAR AND MATERIAL VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE I PURCHASED WITH CS6 MASTER COLLECTION AND LIGHTROOM 6.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ADOBE FOR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF THEIR PERMANENT LICENSE PRODUCST, AND BACKWARD DE-INSTALLATION OF UPDATES LEGALLY OBTAINED FOR THOSE PRODUCTS, REPLY HERE.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?