• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe in Russia

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a wedding photographer from Russia and a user of Adobe products. Today I saw the news that Adobe is "leaving Russia." Would you like to clarify what this means for me? Will my subscription not last? Will I no longer be able to use Adobe products?
Thank you in advance and I apologize if I asked a question in the wrong section.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I saw this message. But it is not clear from it, only new sales will be banned, and it will not affect existing users, or they will close the subscription to everyone, even existing users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a wedding photographer from Russia and a user of Adobe products. Today I saw the news that Adobe is "leaving Russia." Would you like to clarify what this means for me? Will my subscription not last? Will I no longer be able to use Adobe products?
Thank you in advance and I apologize if I asked a question in the wrong section.

By 79609863240@ya.ru

I think they are not accpetin new subscription from Russia from now on. But old user can still get benefits. So you not have to worry about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you like to clarify what this means for me? Will my subscription not last?

By 79609863240@ya.ru

Quoting, it says:

• Effective immediately, Adobe will halt all new sales of Adobe products and services in Russia.

• In addition, we are terminating access to Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud to Russian government-controlled media outlets.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It became clearer. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just for awareness of anyone reading the thread, we are not staff (Any answer by staff is clearly marked as such). Therefore we can repeat or point to the information from Adobe but cannot interpret it. Any attempt to do so would be guesswork. 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines