• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is scamming me and continues to take out money.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is the first time I am seeking help about this but I think adobe systems is taking money out of my bank without my permission. I do not need adobe anymore and I am on the student account which is about 21 AUD a month right and I have tried to cancel the subscription multiple times however I can never find the option of cancelling my subscription. I understand there is a cancellation fee and I am happy to pay it rather than every month they take out 21 bucks and as we go along it would be way over 100 bucks. Oh yeah did I mention I tired to contact them but they they "We're sorry.
You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator.
Go back Sign out"
It frustrating and I don't work anymore and seriously need to stop these scammers. I have even gone through my payment/ order history and there is NOTHING even there. I have access to all their products FOR NO REASON and it is just a waste of my money.
TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe about that. This is a user forum not Adobe customer support.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noone asked and also i am seeking help from others who have had the same problem JJMack or whoever you are. If you have a problem then simple scroll away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the above correct comments to contact Adobe support directly, do not respond to any Private Messages asking for account information. Scammers are known to do that here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i contact them directly? Do they have a contact number which i can use??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how you ended up at the admin console. It is only for account managers, not ordinary subscribers. I see your account doesn't show the product. Did you take it out through your school or college? If so, they are your account managers, Adobe can't help: you have to contact the school to sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m confused

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, us too.  So start with single question: did you get your subscription through your school/college?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soo I was on Adobe just browsing and trying to learn some sh*t, when all of a sudden I got your email in MY mailbox. This original Post isn't mine nor have I seen or commented on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Account settings. I have email notifications turned off.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 1.08.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used school email so i think so through uni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thats simple. The deep web helped with that part:) It is to get attention to my problem so i can fix it. I already contacted the school too YUP i did that too. Once again nothing. Any other good suggestions??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am reading this correctly, you had a personal account but now have a school account and have tried to cancel your personal account. However you are still being charged. No-one here can deal with account issues as we do not work for Adobe.

You were given a link on how to contact Adobe directly but I will spell it out here:

Use this link : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

-Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-The chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-Type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person

Make sure you do not have an ad-blocker running and that you "Allow Cookies" or you may not see the chat icon.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its Okay i found a way to fix the issue. Thanks to the people who have gave me solutions which i already tried previously which i had actually said in my post but looks like nobody read properly. It is not just me having this problem and also i will post wherever i can, like is there a law saying i can't post on a "community chat" NO. And if i sound mean i am unsure because i am on the spectrum of autism. Time to go and actually "help" other people who have the same problem as me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what was your solution to your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact your bank and ask them to get you a new card and start a dispute with adobe systems to get your money back ðŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No-one told you that you could not post. We merely pointed out that the people who answer on this forum, who do not work for Adobe, cannot sort out account issues. Post by all means just don't expect other users to resolve account issues.

I also don't see anyone advising you to repeat what you said you had already  done.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can post whatever i like if it fits the community guidelines Dave. Who said i expect others to resolve my issues? its my account and my money they were taking out not other peoples. I simply asked for help. Stop acting ridiculous causing drama for no reason and act your appropriate age. Jesus Christ people these days shm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you post from 2 accounts in the same thread, unless JYOTI5C33 is not you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U know there is a lot more other ways you can stalk people but that was a lame attempt. I am not answering questions no mo because i found the solution so toodle loo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're attributing me intentions without knowing me? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Time to lock this thread - it is no longer adding value.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines