• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is stealing my money and they are scamming you

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the trial but canceled the same day. I have been charged five times and twice in the same month and one month I didnt even get charged. I had no idea until my bank contacted me. I went into my account and it says I have no subscription. I tried contacting someone multiple times and have not recvied a response. I offically am leaving a terrible review and this is a bad mistake adobe as I have millions of viewers on tik tok. I tried resolving this like a civilized person but you will not listen to me and your costumer help is the worst I have ever seen. I think I would much rather sit on the phone with the DMV for hours on end than try to work out your stupid website or let alone think about your company.  I have been charged over $100 for a  subcription I do not even have. When I try to use any of your products it tells me I do not have a subscription. The day I was charged is the day I started the trial so it is not credit card fraud like you keep telling me it is. Signing up for you stupid trial was the worst mistake I ever made. I have put in hours of work trying to even figure out how I am being charged.  I am recieving no help and basically have been spit in the face by anyone that helped me for literally 3 seconds not even lying. I hope to recive a full refund or I am taking legitimate legal action as this is a scam and your fault adobe as I have emails of my trial cancellation. I hope that you change your customer service as I would rather my worst enemy hit me than to experience the terrible quality of your customer service ever again. I hope you know that I will be making many videos on how you have scammed me with physical evidence of what you have done. I can see your rating dropping soon and hopefully your income too. I doubt $100 is tha big of an issue for you as you are a multimillion dollar company.  You will definitely be losing more than $100 after I post my videos. I know I am not the only one being scammed too. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines