• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photography Plan

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm thinking about ordering the Adobe Photography plan from Dell.ca as it is cheaper and you receive rewards with your purchase.

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/download-adobe-creative-cloud-photography-plan-12-month-subscription...

Can I just purchase this and then in 12 months time purchase another and extend my license that way? Will I lose anything doing it this way?

Appreciate your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a whole lot cheaper: about $4 over the year compared to Adobe's CA$12.99/month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we see more than a few complaints from people that purchase via third parties.  if you have a problem, you're stuck between the vendor and adobe and it's usually not clear who should fix the problem or even which party can fix the problem.

also, the cost is within $1 (as far as i can tell): = $151 CA from dell (=$151*.79 US =  $119 US) vs $120 US from adobe. 

if you don't have any problems (and you probably won't), the rewards may make it worthwhile to purchase via dell CA.  but those rewards should be significant enough to make that a risk worth taking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what you get directly from Adobe:

PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN

• Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
  • Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
  • Lightroom Classic
  • Portfolio website + hosting
  • Creative Cloud Express (free starter plan with limited features, * Premium features cost extra)
  • Bridge
  • 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

* PREMIUM CREATIVE CLOUD EXPRESS ($10/month)

• Creative Cloud Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)
  • Adobe Portfolio + 100 GB of cloud storage
  • All premium templates and design assets including the entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines