Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio licence keeps getting cancelled

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have had my Adobe CC licence for quite a few years now. I love it, it's great!

I've got nearly no complaints, except for when it comes to one certain aspect: Adobe Portfolio 

Every year, my portfolio gets taken down because "it is not included in my plan". Except it is, as I pay for the full Creative Cloud plan. According to the description, Adobe Portfolio is a part of Adobe CC. At this moment I have also got the same issue with Adobe Fonts, all fonts are unavailable. I don't know if this is included in CC, but usually most fonts are available. Costumer support send me to this forum and said people on here could help me. 

From time to time adobe also sends me mails about "trials" for programs that are included in Adobe CC need renewal, but so far all the programs still work.

Is there a way to resolve this issue? My Adobe CC is valid till October 2022. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines