Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe pre-paid Student plan merges with my current plan

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So I just purchased a 1 year all-Apps cloud plan on Amazon for a student.

I wanted this to override the current plan I was on (£30 a month), and run until July 2023.

However when I went into accounts, I found that Adobe is still charging me £30 a month with no changes, and when I try to cancel this, they warn me about the cancellation fee and that I'll lose some stored files.

I can't get access to any chats with real people on the Adobe website, despite trying everything I can, so can anyone here help me with this? Been through this before?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @merton81,

I don't think you can have two subscriptions on the same AdobeID. Something is not right here, contacting support is the best option. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below, it will automatically open up a chat window(wait for it to open, it takes sometime). Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. if your annual plan subscription is past the cancellation period, you're going to be subject to a cancellation fee.

kglad_0-1657810135480.png

2. you cannot use a 2nd initial year subscription from anyone after you're already used one.  ie, even when your current adobe subscription expires, and you see another amazon offer at just the right time, you won't qualify to use it.

3. you need to contact the amazon vendor to get a refund for your amazon purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines