Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Pro DC Scam and Letdown

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have for years been a Adobe user.  That ended today as I was charged a annual cancelation fee for a monthly plan I agreed too. Yes, I read all the previous comments of users experiencing the same SCAM!!

Yes, I read all the "community" replies to justify the crap the pull off with their "terms"  We know, and they know the truth.  They prey on users who have had good past experience with the company, and don't feel they need to "dig in to the weeds" of the terms to sign up for a basic monthy subscription.  You can hear it in their voices with cus sup when they lay the cancellation fee on you, so self-righteous and elite.  This too will pass, and I hope all the scammers will reflect on these many comments posted here to shame them for this product scam.  Got me, but no more.  Adios

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021
@Rickolini, There's no SCAM involved.  Had you read the TERMS as most responsible subscribers do, you would know that there is a 50% early termination fee for cancelling your Annual Plan before your 12th month of service.  However the costlier month-to-month plan has no termination fee.  You may cancel whenever you like.   So basically, you bought the wrong plan.  Next time, read the TERMS before you rush to judgement. Or at least get your facts straight before posting in a public user-to-user f...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rickolini,

There's no SCAM involved.  Had you read the TERMS as most responsible subscribers do, you would know that there is a 50% early termination fee for cancelling your Annual Plan before your 12th month of service.  However the costlier month-to-month plan has no termination fee.  You may cancel whenever you like.   So basically, you bought the wrong plan.  Next time, read the TERMS before you rush to judgement. Or at least get your facts straight before posting in a public user-to-user forum.

===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

==============
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Goodbye & good luck!

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines