Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ROBBED ME

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will tell my story.

En 25 of december i suscribed for Adobe Acrobat Pro.At the subscription you need to put your card details.After 2 days, on 27 i cancel the subscription.This month i discovered that i was charged with 15,17 on 5 of each month (january,february,march).I speak with an agent who told me that there are no active plans on my account, but there its another account for who was charging with my card (they can not tell me that account).They said that they cancel my subscription starting from now but for the payments already made cant refund me and i need to make a complaint to the bank.

Conclusion.....Adobe its a FRAUD.

You put your card details, suscribe,cancel and then they said the payment its link with another account.

Very good bussines.I am going forward with all complaints, bank, abudsman, police.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a different account, you have a bigger problem. SOMEONE HAS STOLEN YOUR CARD DETAILS and used it to pay for an Adobe account. Yes, tell your card issuer, do not wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will tell my story.

En 25 of december i suscribed for Adobe Acrobat Pro.At the subscription you need to put your card details.After 2 days, on 27 i cancel the subscription.This month i discovered that i was charged with 15,17 on 5 of each month (january,february,march).I speak with an agent who told me that there are no active plans on my account, but there its another account for who was charging with my card (they can not tell me that account).They said that they cancel my subscription starting from now but for the payments already made cant refund me and i need to make a complaint to the bank.

Conclusion.....Adobe its a FRAUD.

You put your card details, suscribe,cancel and then they said the payment its link with another account.

Very good bussines.I am going forward with all complaints, bank, abudsman, police.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging this with the other thread you started.

Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used my Adobe account for over a year. I forgot I had one! I just noticed these transactions on my account send had no idea why they were there. AND if I try to cancel I can charged a fee to cancel something I haven't used in over a year! Robbed is the start of it.

I'm so disappointed with Adobe, what a cheap, money grabbing corporation.

So sad it has come to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Burger88 

again, contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines