• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe student pricing on final year

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey so this may be the wrong community but this is my final year as a university student (i've already finished this year) but adobe hasn't charged me because my plan renews in august

i've seen online that i just need to submit a scan of my degree in order to be eligible to get one more year of student pricing, but because of covid, i'm not sure when my degree will actually show up, but it should show up before august

even with that aside, i don't know where i'm supposed to show the degree so that i get my final renewal at student pricing before going to full price

lastly, once this is finished, do i just change my email from the student email to a regular email and it will automatically charge me regular price going forward?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what you saw online and, of course, that statement isn't persuasive unless you saw something on an adobe.com non-forum page.

anyway, here's the relevant adobe.com info, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

and yes, when you are longer have access to your student email address, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Account, Payment, and Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines