Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe sub, best way to make money

May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have subscribed to a monthly plan unknowingly around 12 months till now. I have just noticed it today and cancelled it. Are there any chance that I can have a refund about it? I only received 3 emails from adobe, including a cancellation confirmation, a 7 days trial and a welcome to adobe. I automatically sub to a monthly plan after the 7 days trials, and not one email notification after that. Using history or something like that will show that I never used it or creative cloud even in the trial period. So I just want to know if I can have a refund about this. Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Good reason to read the terms of the agreement you are engaging in before you Sign/Subscribe/ Except anything.

I find it strange that there are so many people that NEVER/Rarely look at their Credit Card Statement for months on end. They just pay something on it without actually viewing it and Reviewing the charges.

AFAIK there is no Refund on a any Subscription/Lease you have agreed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good reason to read the terms of the agreement you are engaging in before you Sign/Subscribe/ Except anything.

I find it strange that there are so many people that NEVER/Rarely look at their Credit Card Statement for months on end. They just pay something on it without actually viewing it and Reviewing the charges.

AFAIK there is no Refund on a any Subscription/Lease you have agreed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines