• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe support is not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of weeks ago I contactet adobe-customer-care chat because of a mail I received stating that I had to update my visa. That was an Adobe-administration mistake. But chat and later on mails statet, that I had solve their problem.

I reenter visa information - all though I could not see inaccurate information. According to Chat-Help the problem was resolved. Now I get the same warning about updating my visa twice a week.

I tried to contact customer care, but that is not possible: the site with phonenumbers and other contact possibilities is missing, links on Adobe help site is leading to the same frontpage.

Please, Adobe, solve your problems.  I am not able to help you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to tell you this but you may not of been contacted by Adobe or in contact with Adobe.

you may of been dealing with some type of scammer posing as Adobe.

Go to the Main Adobe website, adobe.com [ https://creativecloud.adobe.com/?promoid=29NMCNT6&mv=other ] and then Sign In using your Adobe ID email and password and check the status of your subscription and the info on your payment method.

If everything looks OK, CC info correct, Account active with an expiration date, then I would keep a Close Eye on the CC you used with whatever emails and chat system you had contacted.

I am also moving this thread to the Account, Payment & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was excactly my first reaction on problem. But the helpdesk of adobe (working that day) told me, the mail was sent from adobe. Info is and was correct. I reentered the same info to please Adobe-helpdesk. And now the same mail with the same sender (message@adobe.com) is popping op in my mail-box again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the card you are using from the same country/region as your listed residence.

You can't reside in Europe and use a card from the USA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the problem (card and country are the same). And actually: Adobe withdraw membership payment without any problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say ... "According to Chat help" - so you were in touch with Adobe. But you say "I tried to contact customer care, but that is not possible". Chat help IS customer care. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, there were no problems in contacting them 5th of september. But last days this possibility is not to be found. Clicking on "contact" is dead or is leading back to the main help-site without contact possibilities.

After the 5th the problem should have been solved, but it isn't.  I still get mails stating that I have to do something with my visa. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines