• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe support [Title edited by moderator]

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last afternoon, I received a notification from Adobe Support that I would receive a call today from 08 am-10 am.
I immediately rescheduled my day and canceled one assignment hoping that my issue with Adobe Bridge would finally be solved.
Now it's 10:21, and I didn't receive any call; I have been fooled. I am not getting an email saying, "sorry for messing up your day," and they are unlikely to reimburse me.
ADOBE: can you say anything about this? How can this happen?

Thanks.

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, I just received an utterly false reasoning: "We tried to reach you on your phone xxxxxxxx however we were not able to connect with you as we were getting a beeping sound when contacting you over the call."
I wasn't on a call with others, and I don't have any missed calls. Instead of acknowledging the mistake, Adobe is lying. Outrageous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Bridge forum.

Please describe the issues you are having and maybe somebody on the forum can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob!
My issue with Bridge is described in another post.
This post is not related to the Bridge but to the Adobe support issue.
Therefore changing the Title of my post is misleading: Bridge help needed [Title edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title edited again and moved to Account, Payment, and Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it was Adobe that was going to call you? There are scammers on here who pretend to be Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The notification came from the official Adobe email address, and I received the reasoning mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forms.  we don't know anything about your interactions with adobe.

if you already have an open ticket, you can update that.

if not, you can contact adobe support.

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines