• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Agent confirmed I would receive a refund and got charged again

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had 5 charges taken from my bank account for a subscription that I couldn't cancel.  I have spent many hours on the phone to customer services and during the last call on Thursday 22 Sept the agent confirmed the refund had been submitted and that he had cancelled the subscription.  I log on yesterday as another paymentwas taken from my bank account and my account and plan are still live.  I managed to be able to cancel the plan.  Phew! But now cannot speak to an agent for my refund as I no longer have an active product.  I have emailed and tried several times on chat.  The agent each time doesn't respond.  Customer service experience has been terrible.  I looked  up my case history on my account today and everything is blank.  I will not stop until I get my money back for a product I never used as it wouldn't download and I couldn't cancel. 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

we I have used chat several times.  Each time the agent asks me the question and then I  am ledt online with thwm responding  - literally.  Your phone service isn't working as it is the weekend only chat is.  Which I have explained no one has been able to help.  Your response is absolutely the issue.  No one deals with my issue just repeats a response that isn't specific to the issue I am experiencing.  Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the phone if you can't use chat.  email will fail.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we I have used chat several times.  Each time the agent asks me the question and then I  am ledt online with thwm responding  - literally.  Your phone service isn't working as it is the weekend only chat is.  Which I have explained no one has been able to help.  Your response is absolutely the issue.  No one deals with my issue just repeats a response that isn't specific to the issue I am experiencing.  Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like someone to answer the question if my refund is coming to me.  I keep getting a response that doesn't confirm that my refund is comings  to me.
 I have emailed NO RESPONSE.

I have called GIVEN INCORRECT INFORMATION.  

I have done chat x 6.  NO RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION. 

I join chat TOLD TO.CALL, CHAT OR EMAIL

Please can customer support contact me with an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Claire26261945cdij,

Support will not contact you, but scammers might. What I suggest is to reconnect to chat and ask to be connected to a senior unless you get to someone who can explain the situation so far and answer your queries. Also, do keep a copy of your chat as a proof

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. these are user-to-user forums.  we can't do what you want for you. ie, we have no access to your account information. the best we can do is help you understand how the "adobe system" works and how to accomplish what you want. 

2. again, adobe reps do not respond to email.

3. again, if you can't use chat, use the phone to call the old fashioned way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. I have spoke to an agent for the last 3 months. I didn't even sign up for this in the first place. I was looking into products and signed up for the "FREE Trial" after 30mins of going through it I didn't like it. I canceled the subscription and even got a confirmation and I still have been getting charged for the last 4 months. First charge was July/2023 and every month since. I have contacted the company several time who tell me that they can't even find my information but still keep charging me for no reason. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE this. I did what I was suppose to do after just going over to for 30mins and now I am stuck. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm at a loss. The agent on the phone refused to refund the money even tho I didn't authorize the transactions. Said that they can't refund me money if they can't even find an account but they have no problem taking money out of my account every month. I have contacted a lawyer and they are going to disput this for me. This company is a joke and I have told everyone abut my experience. The Power of Voice is stronger then anything. So I hope this helps anyone who thinks this company is a way to go.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you started your trial to agreed to subscribe unless you canceled.  you say you did cancel and you received email confirmation.  that email address is the adobe id for the account that you should furnish to adobe and offer the email confirmation as proof.  ie, re-contact adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Already tried that and they tell you what you want to hear and then they charge you again the next month. I've been dealing with this horrific company for now 4 months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact your credit card issuer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are disputing the issue and so is my lawyer since clearly I'm not the only one that this happens too with this company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't they cancel your card and issue you another?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had them do that. But this is ridiculous that I have to go through all this just becusee this company can't get it together 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that should stop continuing charges.  hopefully it will also help you recover any incorrect past charges .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines