• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allegorithmic Substance Painter License

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought a perpetual license for Allegorithmic Substance Painter, as I understand Adobe bought this product, I go to the Allegorithmic website and am redirected to Adobe, how do I restore my license? (the email on this site is the same as it was on Allegorithmic)

I wrote to the support chat, I was advised by the consultant to contact here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Your license will still be available in the "My Licenses" section of the Substance3d.com webiste. (top right corner)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

There is an issue with the link. I was not allowed to send, some error I cannot understand. Nevertheless, I managed to get support using 

allegorithmic-legacyaccount@adobe.com

& a friendly adobe rep is able to send me my license key to activate my legacy painter under Allegorithmic. 

I suggest anyone who wants to get their legacy license use this email. I was told however the support will not be long & I better have a backup of the installation files & license key. 

Hopefully, this message helped

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your license will still be available in the "My Licenses" section of the Substance3d.com webiste. (top right corner)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a student account with Allegorithmic, but I think my student license has expired. I'm a student at CGMA (CG Master Academy) and need to use the Substance Painter student version for my homework. Is there a way to get an extension or a new student license? Would you please tell me what the steps are to have my license renewed? Should I provide my proof of enrollment? Please let me know. I would truly appreciate it.
PS, I also have an Adobe student account and I noticed you have Subtance 3D Painter...is this the same Subtance Painter from Allegorithmic? I tried to download it as I download Photoshop or Illustrator from my Adobe account, but it only gives me the option of trial or buying/ not downloading? isn't it included with the adobe student account? Let me know please.
Jorge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question here: are students still able to work with an educational license for the substance suite?
Right now only the trial version works, which isn't very helpful in a 4 year educational process.
Please advice 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a perpetual license for Substance.  However the Allegorithmic website is no longer functioning.  How do I retrieve my Substance licence (or how do I get access to Adobe Substance given that I have a CC account with the same e-mail address as my previous Substance account)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an answer too. Now I can't use a product I paid!

Why cannot I get a license key to activate my Painter to run the painter I bought before Adobe bought over. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@starseeker77 

i responded on your thread that was in the incorrect forum, but again - contact adobe substance support at, https://www.substance3d.com/contact/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so how do we get the license key?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the link and make your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an issue with the link. I was not allowed to send, some error I cannot understand. Nevertheless, I managed to get support using 

allegorithmic-legacyaccount@adobe.com

& a friendly adobe rep is able to send me my license key to activate my legacy painter under Allegorithmic. 

I suggest anyone who wants to get their legacy license use this email. I was told however the support will not be long & I better have a backup of the installation files & license key. 

Hopefully, this message helped someone. If not thanks for the support from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines