Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon subscription

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I subscribed to Adobe Photography Plan through Amazon. Subsequently I cancelled the plan. Amazon insists that the plan was cancelled. Adobe Customer Service insists that I have a subscription with Amazon. As a result I cannot manage my subscription. I would like to convert my account to an Adobe account so that I could manage my account. Adobe will not convert the account due to their insistence that my Amazon account is still active. I have talked to Customer Service about this several times. They have continually said that there is nothing that they can do about it. It appears that I am stuck between the Amazon and Adobe systems with nobody willing to help. I would really appreciate any help and advice that you can provide.

Dave

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Hello,

Adobe Customer Service insists that I have a subscription with Amazon.

By @davidj1954

Go to Adobe  Customer Service  chat.

Save a copy of the chat and contact Amazon again.  Show Amazon the chat transcript.

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe Customer Service insists that I have a subscription with Amazon.

By @davidj1954

Go to Adobe  Customer Service  chat.

Save a copy of the chat and contact Amazon again.  Show Amazon the chat transcript.

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have bought a redemption code on Amazon. This code got validated on the Adobe website and gave you a one year subscription. Look into https://account.adobe.com/plans to see what plan is attributed to you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines