• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annual prepaid v. Annual paid monthly

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to buy access to CC, but am confused. Usually any prepaid plan will be cheaper than a pay monthly plan but not in the case of the Student version annual subs. This works out at about £1.50 cheaper to pay monthly (annual contract) than to prepay for the year. Not much, I know,  but every little helps! 

Is this a mistake? It's not enough to be sweetener towards one method or the other. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it's not.  but both are annual commitments meaning, if you cancel before the 1 year mark, there's a penalty (=1/2 cost of the remaining months).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Angela,

We appreciate you writing in. Check out this webpage about the Creative Cloud plans and pricing: https://www.adobe.com/in/creativecloud/plans.html

I hope it helps you decide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines