• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anybody else experience their account purchase history wiped out?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few days ago I experienced problem installing CS6 on my new win10PC, adobe suddenly saying that i've pirated their software, which I did not, I've used 100% legal installator downloaded straight from Adobe website many years ago. Problem was solved. However I've found out, upon entering onto Adobe ID website, that I have no registered products at all, everything was empty. I 100% registered CS6 onto Adobe ID after direct purchase from it and downloaded the installer from it, about 8 years ago.

Long ago I've cleaned my gmail email account due to it being over the space limit, so if Adobe to demand my purchase proves(like email receipt) I wouldn't be able to show anything. That's very dangerous situation. One would expect Adobe itself to keep such crucial information in my account.

Thankfully serial number was accepted, but now it shows info dates as if I bought CS6 just 2 days ago. 
1.jpg
  Anybody experience this? Their purchase history being deleted from account?

https://www.artstation.com/hokunin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Registration is not the same as purchase date.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it posible that it is under a different account with a different email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

impossible. I used one and the same email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My very first Adobe program was Premiere 6 (this is the OLD Premiere 6, not CS6) and my registration from January 2002 still shows on my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. On screenshots from this forum, I saw other people having their software registration data marked as long past as that, so it was just me having have to re-register what I already registered. It got me worried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registration is not the same as purchase date.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Registration is not the same as purchase date.

So? My point to the OP was that MY history goes back to 2002

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP's screenshot shows registration date of Oct. 19, 2021 as if to imply that's when CS6 was purchased.  And it's not the same thing.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He said that he bought it 8 years ago and the reason for showing a recent date was Adobe's problem... not his purchase date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood.
But to download the software from Adobe website one have to register it first. So I did it back then, and that data gone. But anyway, thanks for the reply. I just needed clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines