• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Store

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a search on Apple store for "adobe acrobat" and I got a suggestions only from companies other than Adobe. E.g. the first suggestion was for "PDF Reader Pro - Lite Edition" which sounds like the Acrobat Reader, but its a different product from a company called "PDF Technologies"

I don't think it is right to offer products from other copanies than the requested one without saying so explicitly. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe not but this product is not sold in the store. You could argue it’s a trademark violation but who would win an Argument with Apple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting your experience. It may well be that the first result was an ad... Did you happen to notice "Ad" anywhere in that first listing?

Unfortunately, in app stores – like on Google – it's possible for someone else (including a competitor) to buy their way onto the top listing... It's always important to keep an eye out for the "Ad" markings and keep that in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines