• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

apple subscription

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i started out using Adobe Lightroom on apple subscription, this has now expired and i want to change my plan to the photography plan with LS classic and Adobe photoshop.  When i try to do this it tells me i cant as my plan is managed through Apple, even thou my apple plan has expired.  How do i change my plan using Adobe and not Apple?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum,

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Are you Sure, Really Sure, your Apple subscription is over, Expired, you are no longer paying for it????

Where are you trying to subscribe to the Photography plan?

It is best to do that at the Adobe website and NOT Through any Apple app store (if that is even possible).

Go to Adobe.com and Sign In with your Adob

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum,

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Are you Sure, Really Sure, your Apple subscription is over, Expired, you are no longer paying for it????

Where are you trying to subscribe to the Photography plan?

It is best to do that at the Adobe website and NOT Through any Apple app store (if that is even possible).

Go to Adobe.com and Sign In with your Adobe ID (Email address and password) and then try to subscribe to the Photgraphy plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and can't get any help from adobe. Mine was a trial that I canceled early to PAY for the photography plan and adobe continues to tell me its not canceled. I've talked to so many people from adobe but all of them work from home and cant pass it on to a supervisor. Theres an older thread from 2018 where someone said they got moved on to the JEM team through adobe and they got the problem resolved but I cant get any help from adobes *** customer care

[Profanity removed... this is a family oriented forum... Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TroySEE9, I am sorry you are encountering problems canceling your subscription through the Apple App Store.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/mac-app-store-faq.html which discusses how these types of memberships work.

If you want to cancel the membership then please follow the process listed by Apple at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084.  If you continue to encounter problems, then please contact someone from Apple App Store to assist you with the cancellation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines