• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asking for support online and issues with Adobe agent access private email!

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morining I contacted Adobe online for assistance with installations.  The agent though helpful proceeded to access my e-mail withour my persmission since he had remote access.  I have photographs of my communication chat box and do not appreciate and adobe agent doing something that is illegal.  I wish someone from adobe would contact me, I have tried so many way to file a complaint but the system they have does not seem to help.  Any suggestion as to how I can get a resolution to this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Arghavan, please do make any updates to your active support cases.  I am only responding to this public forum discussion to encourage you to continue working with our support team while the matter is investigated.

For future viewers of this public forum discussion, you can always use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update or provide feedback on your support experience.  Especially if you have unresolved errors or security

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No opne from Adobe seems to be interested in knowing that someone whome I gave access to help me installation accessed my email right infront of my eyes.  I would let this go, but the fact that there is no one for me to speak with regarding this issue is upsetting me.  If the online support agent accessed my email what else did he look into that I was not able to see!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you contact the Adobe Support Agent -- by phone or the official online chat system?

What is your Adobe Case number? 

https://account.adobe.com/plan

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted them online though adobe site where I registered to use it.  A transcript of my chat is available to them while parts of it has been deleted because I just checked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arghavan5CFE, I am sorry for any difficulties you may have encountered while contacting our support team.  I am showing that your current inquiry is in progress under case ADB-16089845-D7L9.  Please use the secure process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you wish to make any additional updates to your active support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you , finally someoen from adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arghavan, please do make any updates to your active support cases.  I am only responding to this public forum discussion to encourage you to continue working with our support team while the matter is investigated.

For future viewers of this public forum discussion, you can always use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update or provide feedback on your support experience.  Especially if you have unresolved errors or security concerns, then only working with us directly will the error or concerns be addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will do so, thank you for your note and attention to my case.  

Arghavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

case numbers are:

first case communication online:  ADB-16088217-K9S6 , agent name Himanshu

second case communication online:  ADB-16088762-T7M8  agent name Asfiya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try to get through an agent on the phone as well, but she seemed not very useful.  I asked for a ticjket to be created and she never gave me the ticket number.  If they could pull up the chat record they will see what section have been deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines