Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-reccuring Payments Issue

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I would like to file a complaint with you in regards to the customer service that I received from you and your team of late. I tried get a refund on a subscription to Adobe Ilustrator, which, I had forgotten to cancel and have not used at all. I have been charged for your adobe stock during the past 3 months service, a service that I have not used since the initial sign up trial in September!

I was not sent any confirmation of my trial starting or ending so had no hope of remember to cancel if I had no use for the service (which I didn't). Having now spoken to  your team on chat. I was told that I wouldn't be a refund any of the payments taken from my account!

Your customer service has been catastrophic, despite this being an incredibly financially unstable and difficult period for anyone that works in the arts.

It has completely tarnished my opinion of Adobe as a company, and working in a creative design industry, I feel it's my responsibility to go to as many people as possible and make them aware of this disappointing experience.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Briana5DD6,

#1 This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe support.

#2 It's your responsibility to read the TERMS you agreed to when you joined the service.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

#3 You had a 14 day grace period in which to cancel your service without penalty and receive a refund.  But you didn't do that.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

#4 If Adobe weren't going to bill you, why did they ask for a credit card?

You have reason to be mad at yourself for not being a more informed consumer, yes.  But Adobe didn't do anything wrong. Sorry.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is at... Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines