• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autorenewal at higher price

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription automatically renewed at a higher price than agreed and took the money from my account. I have since cancelled it but I need a refund. I cant afford to part with that money. The payment was taken yesterday and it was cancelled yesterday. How do I get my money back? 

Surely you can't just autorenew at a higher price without informing the customer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Skye25399760xnuh,

Discounted rates are generally applicable for one year and beyond that the prices raise. However, if you have cancelled the subscription on time you should get a refund, it might take sometime for the refund to process.

For refund rules, refer to the following link.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html
For further assistance, contact support. login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s. you were informed at the time you initially subscribed one year ago.  i believe (but am not certain) a reminder email is sent at the time of renewal, but may be re-routed, blocked or sent to a spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I definitely wasn't. I signed an agreement for a year that I'm aware of. Nothing was mentioned about a price increase. Also.. No reminder in spam, junk or anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't know about your email situation, but it's not going make any material difference: you'll still should be getting your refund and the wait-time until you receive that refund doesn't depend on your email situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines