Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Awful cancellation plan experience.

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I want to share my recent experience with your service and express my disappointment with the way you handled it.

As a customer, I signed up for one of your plans, but after a while, I realized I no longer needed it. Two months before the expiration date, I decided to cancel the plan. However, instead of a straightforward and clear process, I encountered a screen fulfill with dark patterns that made me second-guess my decision.

Despite my doubts, I proceeded with the cancellation, but it wasn't clear enough that I would still be able to use the product until the expiration date, no matter when I cancelled the plan. I decided to cancel the plan on the day of expiration, but I forgot about it.

To my surprise, I got charged, and I didn't receive any email or notification about it. This left me feeling cheated and unheard, especially considering the fact that I tried to cancel the plan well in advance.

I believe that such practices are not only unfair but also disrespectful to customers. As a result of this experience, I have decided to discontinue my use of your products. I urge you to consider being more transparent and fairer with your refund policies to avoid such misunderstandings in the future.

I hope that by sharing my experience, other customers will be aware of the potential risks and difficulties of dealing with such policies. Let's work together to create a community where transparency and fairness are valued and upheld.

Sincerely,
Panayot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums. for some things, you can leave adobe feedback, but the account, payment & plan isn't one of those.

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines