Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Be Aware When Cancelling + Feedback to Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm new here and am not sure if this is the right forum for the following, but I can't seem to find any other place for this and have contacted customer support online.

To Fellow Users: I had issues cancelling my plan and was ultimately charged an extra month before I caught the error.  The cancellation process is actually quite long, requiring SIX discrete steps to actually cancel.  If a user is not hyper focused on each of the steps, it's easy to think you have unsubscribed, when you're actually not finished.  Be sure you get an email confirmation.

To Adobe: As a marketing and customer services professional myself, I completely understand why you ask the questions and provide the information (e.g., customer retention, user feedback).  However, from user experience perspective I recommend that this be streamlined.  Six steps seems onerous for users.  And the tracker at the top that tells you where you are in the process is not particularly obvious so one knows that they still have multiple pages to get through to actually cancel.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your feedback and suggestion here.

Since this is a peer to peer forums, I would request you to share your Feedback and the suggested steps in the following Adobe Feature request form  : https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html so that your feedback reaches the Team who works on inculcating the feature.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the feedback.  It seems that the site you provided is exclusively for Adobe products, not the Adobe website, which is where I experienced the issue.  If you know of any where else to submit this, I welcome the guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I would like to inform you that you may Select the Product for which you have a Subscription as the Cancellation related to different Adobe products and subscriptions varies. In this case you may Select "Creative Cloud" and then Select "Feature Request" and add your feedbacks in the "Description" section.

The feedback will be shared with Engineering Team who can segregate and work on the feedbacks. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info.  I submitted as suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines